Healthy plants and trees bring that natural beauty to your property, and pruning helps to keep them looking good and healthy. Periodic pruning at least once a year promotes strong, beautiful and healthy growth.
Ignoring proper tree care and maintenance significantly affects their overall health and appearance. It is not too late to give your trees what they necessitate. Using arborist services provides the best care for your trees. Recognizing tree risks allows you to manage your trees. Your arborist Riverview may conduct a tree risk assessment and may suggest one or more of the following:
- Cutting the poor branches benefits the tree. However, improper pruning weakens the tree. Proper tree pruning is essential, so hire an expert in pruning work. Also, instead of attempting to do major tree work, call a qualified arborist for the job.
- Remove the possible target of a falling tree or branch. While you cannot remove a home or power lines nearby, it is possible to move potential targets like a picnic table, vehicle, landscape feature, or anything that a falling tree or branch can damage.
- Some situations will require physical support for weak branches and stems. Doing so will increase its strength and permanence. However, such supports are not guarantees against failure.
- Trees bloom when routine care is followed. They need water, nutrients, mulch, and pruning as these are elements that promote good tree health.
- When the level of tree hazard is high, the best course is to remove it. However, tree removal is not something your arborist will immediately recommend. The arborist will see if the tree can be saved and manage the risk as much as possible. However, some condition warrants tree removal. If that is the case, you may want to consider planting a new tree in a proper place as a replacement.
Consult a qualified arborist for all your tree concerns. You can depend on a qualified arborist for the best possible tree care and maintenance.