Having palm trees in your yard adds that tropical beauty. But when it becomes hazardous to you and your home, you have to remove the tree right away. Dead limbs can be dangerous to people and property with a higher risk of branches falling during the winter season.
- Dead branches or rotting palm trees can endanger people’s wellbeing, nearby property and power lines. Arborists are available to evaluate the conditions at your premises and see palm trees that may need maintenance or for safety reason be removed entirely.
- The tree roots grow significantly large. Overgrowing roots of the tree pose the risk of raising and breaking concrete structures within your property. This can lead to inconvenient and costly damage.
- Overgrown branches and deformed trees can block your view of the natural and scenic surroundings. You may consider tree removal for aesthetic purposes.
- Too much shade or a visually unappealing tree can diminish the curb appeal of your home. Tree removal may be considered for aesthetic improvement.
- Tree work such as routine pruning and tree removal is crucial for improving the condition and value of your property.
- Removing trees for home improvements such as adding a shed, pool or any other type of renovation can have a positive effect on the overall look and feel at the premises. Also, it boosts the value of your property.
If you are concerned about the safety, health or condition of your trees, call a certified arborist to find out more about your tree removal options.